Prepare for diverse opportunities in the clinical research field
The field of clinical research is focused on developing cost-effective ways to treat disease and increase quality of life through successful development and launch of new biologics, devices, and pharmaceuticals and by incorporating the science of genomics or personalized genetic prescribing.
- 100% online course, complete in 14 weeks
- Enter the clinical research field, advance in your job or build useful new skills
- Course aligns with Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) exam content
Opportunities in the field are many and varied, ranging from the principal role of investigator to the supportive tasks surrounding regulatory compliance, scientific writing, marketing, data management and more. Employment settings include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device companies, contract research, hospitals, educational institutions and independent contractors.
The University of Delaware's Clinical Trials Management Online Certificate is offered 100% online and provides a broad overview of key competencies necessary for a successful understanding and conduct of the new product development process in today’s environment. Course topics include:
- Clinical trials process, roles and responsibilities
- U.S. regulatory compliance
- Ethical and safety considerations
- Data management and coding principles
- Monitoring and oversight of clinical trials
- New product introduction, branding and marketing