Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills?
Professional Development Information Session
Thursday, July 18, 2019, 6-8 p.m., Newark, Del.
Join us at a free information session to learn more about professional development programs offered by the University of Delaware. Meet with faculty and program graduates, ask questions, and find out how short-term professional development courses can provide long-term benefits for your career.
Refreshments will be served.
Learn more about these upcoming programs:
- Advanced Social Media Marketing Certificate (delivered online)
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate (delivered online)
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate (delivered online)
- Digital Marketing Short Courses
- Leading a Lean Culture: Advanced Problem-Solving for the 21st Century
- Management Essentials for Emerging Leaders
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals and advanced)
- Occupational Safety (Diminishing Human Error, Workplace Safety, COSS)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
- PMP/CAPM Project Management Exam Prep Program
- Professional Drone Pilot Training Programs (beginner to advanced)
- Project Management Certificate
- Web Developer Coding Bootcamp (.NET/C# or Java)
This information session is free. RSVP requested.